Saturday, February 04, 2006

heidi s/v chaitanya

Hello all, Greetings from Paradise Village. I was in a bit of shock yesterday arriving to this "paradise" full of zoo animals: tigers, mtn. lions, monkeys, mackaws, crocodiles, etc. The resort is a tropical paradise of the Mayan theme and is truely beautiful. The gardens are gorgeous full of banana plants, papayas, climbing vines, coconut trees, frangipani flowers, etc. It is a bit of a change to pull into such a marina after anchoring out the last few days. Hey, but it is so much fun to experience it all. The mangrove swamp/marina channel also has crocodiles in it!
It is much warmer and full sun again. Mazatlan was cool and breezy when we flew back. We have also caught up to a lot of the boaters we have meet along the way so it is great to be around some "old" friends.
While Gabriella is sleeping I have done some cleaning including washing the carpet out on the dock. We still have to wash the boat and straighten up among our other chores for today.
Well, I am happy to report my attitude has much improved again after getting under way. Having a toddler aboard is my biggest challenge as my little climber and explorer doesn't give us much time to relax. But hey, I don't complain too much bc I sure love having this amazing adventure for a time before we really settle down, and I also, really look forward to that too!
All for now, hope everyone is well.

Love, Heidi

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home